new to caravanning and the forum.

Oct 29, 2007
Visit site
Hi all, my names john and very new to all this caravanning and the site, just wont to say great site, informative and helpful for the begginers like me.

I,m at present working and restoreing my caravan, iv got a Aline 320.4 Rambler.Its taking a long time and a bit of spare amount of cash to bring it back to its former life,im almost finished the work, but still got a couple of jobs to finish it off.

I took it away the other week for the first time,i was a bit nrevous at the begingging with towing, but ok after a time, im used to towing as i used to tow a trailer from my cammping days with family.

Yes a ex cammper but a caravanner who is well and truly converted, so,s the wife and kids, they love the whole caravn thing, WARMER, AND DRYER, and up and set up in a lot quicker time than camping.

Should of been a caravaner years ago, so hopefuly many more enjoyable holidays and weekends away with this old van.

Happy caravanning and safe journies to you all. john

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi John we used to have a trailer tent before we changed to a caravan - dryer, warmer, quicker. The forum is great, ask a question about anything and somebody will come back to you with help. Good luck with your van. Claire & Anthony

Oct 29, 2007
Visit site
Hi John we used to have a trailer tent before we changed to a caravan - dryer, warmer, quicker. The forum is great, ask a question about anything and somebody will come back to you with help. Good luck with your van. Claire & Anthony
Hi Clair, thanks for the warm welcome, and yes great forum with lots of help and advice, all the best john..

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts