New Years Eve - what are you doing?

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Can't you tell I'm off work and have too much time on my hands, I'm supposed to be spring cleaning at the moment but it's just not happening!

What are your plans for New Years Eve? Or don't you bother celebrating it if so, why not?

We're off to a party at my brothers. Should be a good one. Got a glam new outfit to wear. LOL!

Lol and Gaye are in the wilds of Derbyshire somewhere and are having a sumptuous meal then onto a fancy dress party.

Lisa.

May 12, 2006
Visit site
Apologies for the gramatical errors.

Lisa

Now is this apologie for 2006 or for what will come in 2007 ?? Just cleaning up the post that's all ----))) Now that's what I call brass neck

All the Best for 2007

Val & Frank

Jul 2, 2006
Visit site
I'm playing the Pipes at a Hogmany bash in a posh hotel just down the road. Back home after for a party at our house after that. I've got my glam outfit ready too Lisa. (Oh, i forgot, you've seen it!!)

Sep 14, 2006
Visit site
What are we doing for new year ?

We are using our caravan and going away for new year to a site in north Devon. As many of you will know modern caravans have an effective heating system in these days so winter caravan use is possible !!!!!!!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Frank

I believe I made a gramatical error in my initial post: 'Or don't you bother celebrating it if so, why not?'

Gavin - sounds good, as I've gone through life, I've found that it's beneficial to make friends with Scots people around this time of year because they know how to party. From experience, some of their parties go on for days and nights, hint, hint.

Now I really must go, the marigolds are awaiting.

Lisa

G

I may even be in bed before the 'bells'.!!!!!!!!! Yes, I know I am Scots and I am supposed to party all night but as they say: 'been there, done it, and even have a T shirt somewhere'. I have stood in Princes Street in the past, and have been kissed by the Aussies, both female and male?? because they are all drunk. As our miserable Council now charges its citizens to stand on their own streets, I may just pass up the opportunity. Plus the weather forecast is for severe storms, and I am too old to get soaked through.

Instead my wife and I are having a quiet romantic?? diner au deux on New Year's Day and planning the year ahead. But as, unfortunately, it looks like I have been 'pressganged' in to going back to work for a year, the caravan holiday season will be all too short for us in 2007. Just wait until 2008 tho'.

Anyway, may I wish to everyone the very best for 2007 and that it brings all you wish for. Make your resolutions and always..............check the van is connected properly. Have fun.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts