Newbie Awning Advice.

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
When people say they prefer Air awnings, others say poled, How many times do you use them and for how long a stay at a time. I would never think about putting up a full awning if going away for a Friday night and leave on a Sunday, but I do see people do that.
Actually on the site we were staying saw someone come in Fri - Sun and put a full awning and took it down on the day he was leaving . :)

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
When people say they prefer Air awnings, others say poled, How many times do you use them and for how long a stay at a time. I would never think about putting up a full awning if going away for a Friday night and leave on a Sunday, but I do see people do that.
Ah , but you forget you’ve been using Fat Club Hutch so don’t need the room🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: Hutch
Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
We use the bigger Vango for stays of a week or more, for shorter stays we us the small sunncamp with the single air beam arch and lightweight material

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
We use the bigger Vango for stays of a week or more, for shorter stays we us the small sunncamp with the single air beam arch and lightweight material
We use to own a Vango Varkala II 280 Air Porch Awning we owned it over a year+ never came out of the box it came in and i found it to heavy to lift on my own so in the end Sold it . but now got a 2021 Vango Capella 220 air with a single air beam and this is fantastic and very lightweight

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts