Newbie here can you tell me please

Aug 13, 2007
Visit site
Hi there, can anybody advise me on the differences between the Camping and Caravan Club and the Caravan Club, (if any)and is it worth joining?.

Thankyou in advance

Anela

Mar 21, 2008
Visit site
Hi Angela,

The main difference is that the Caravan Club just caters for caravans, while the Camping and Caravanning Club caters for tents etc as well.

They both offer small, five 'van sites (Certificated Sites in the C&CC, Certified Locations in the CC) but, whilst the Caravan Club CLs are limited to 5 caravans, the Camping and Caravanning Club CSs are limited to 5 caravans and as many tents as they can fit in - which puts me off!

I find the C&CC website more helpful, but haven't stayed at any of their sites yet (also new to caravanning).

To be honest, we joined both! This gives us the best choice of sites when we go away.

I think if I was just going to join one, it would probably be the Caravan club - but I think it's worth the extra

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Hi Angela

Another difference between the C&CC and the CC is that the C&CC offer a discount for members who are over 55.

As Rupert points out, the C&CC also caters for members who prefer tents which are also allowed onto CLs but in my experience the tents normally have their own area and cause no problems for caravanners.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts