Newbie needs helps fast

Oct 13, 2005
Visit site
Hello all sorry to barge in and ask for help straight away but you know what newbies are like all rush and no RTFM. I have just (last weekend) bought a Sprite Major Super. I have booked to go away this coming weekend to test it all properly and have booked a fully serviced pitch. Now comes the question.

how do I connect the van to the mains water. I have seen ads for a Whale Aquasource Mains Water Connection and wondered if that was a must have or a nice to have?. I know I can survive with the aqua roll and whale pump but the direct mains connection would be nice.

Mar 29, 2005
Visit site
hi,aqua roll do a mains connection that goes on to the side of the aqua roll and has a long pipe.do not use hose pipe as this is not of food quality material.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
What your talking about is a fully serviced pitch, sometimes known as a super pitch. Unless you have booked one of these, you won't be able to use the Aqua source.

Have heard of a few problems with the Aqua source, mainly to do with pressure problems. The aqua roll connection seems to be trouble free, have used one for two years now on and off. The only problem is the price, for what is little more than a few cheap plastic mouldings and a pipe, you tend to pay quite a lot and perhaps even more if you need to extend the hose. You will also need the larger aqua role too for this bit of kit. Not sure if you can extend on an Aqua source though.

Oct 1, 2005
Visit site
hi,aqua roll do a mains connection that goes on to the side of the aqua roll and has a long pipe.do not use hose pipe as this is not of food quality material.
I think to say do not use hose pipe its not food quality is pushing political correctness (if u know what i mean) a bit far.

what do people like me fill our onboard water tanks with at home if not the garden hose, i certainly do and i'm not dead yet.

my large koi in my 2.500 gallon pond are much more succeptible to contaminants than humans are and they havent said, "hey human, no, we dont want to live in your badly poisoned water, from your cheapo fiver garden hose". HE HE .

Well i hope u get my drift without being offended, but it is a serious point.

i think people want to sell us things at vastly inflated prices with the statements like "food quality" making us believe that

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts