Mar 23, 2007
Visit site
Hi All

Just found this site although i dont have a caravan, have subscribed to pc. for a no of years, at the moment i own a Conway Trailer Tent, and am also a club member. We do have associate and older members who have caravans but have owned Conways in the past, i have had my TT for about 3yrs now, although it is a 1989 model it is still going strong with no leaks an still the original canvas bit faded now, but i love it, as can see out of review mirror in car, and no wind drag, and still get at least 400 miles on a full tank of petrol, i tow with a N reg volvo at the moment.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Clive welcome to our madhouse which some refer to as a caravan forum. We had a Conway trailer tent before the caravan - always remember waking up in the morning feeling bright and very fresh - best night's sleep ever. The down side was erecting it in the wet and drying it out when arriving home.

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
hello clive. we also had a conway trailer tent in the past. A canterbury I think, an enormous beast but we had a great time. We moved on from it as being a bit vertically challenged, well very vertically challenged, myself, putting it up was getting to be a chore. Anyway, keep posting.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts