Next PC , get together.2016

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Okay .Time to put a stop to all this speculation.
Haymarket are in free fall downwards.
Financially not in good health
So be kind and forget a rally this year.
Well I for one have planned the whole year and have no free space for a last minute PC v rally.
If one does come up then I wish everyone a good rally where ever it may be.

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Dusty we are almost the Opposite, being Old ^63 Year olds" have nothing to plan for. Going to France late June for 2 months. , but want to see lots of the UK , later. , Just wish the Newcombers to Caravanning , as much happines as we have,
Hutch and Elaine,

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
We wont be going, had this year all planned out as van is on seasonal, go when we can and the August week around Cambridge area then off to the woosie fest then back to seasonal, BUT we have dropped the Cambridge one and staying on the seasonal, checked our spending for the last two previous August hols and with what we spent it will pay for the seasonal. happy days :)

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
I will still try and check out pitches around here, for you, and tell you the bad ones, if you know of any good ones near Storrington and off cousre Crimmping, ( great pub, dont go to the beach , late evening ).
Hutch.

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
crazyguider said:
there you go, you se - not such a bad idea. I particularly like the 'latrine digging' idea, Mel :evil:
Claire.
Your attendance at this year's Woosiefest is still possible.
It's not as far as you think.
Daughter could do extra studies for a few weeks before and bingo you're with us. Engineer a Friday and Monday holiday and you have it. Anyway I want more of your soup mmmmmmmmm

Dec 30, 2013
Visit site
DD its a lovely idea, but I'm not allowed time off in term time ☹, however, I will, at some point, get round to posting the Woosie Warmer soup recipe on here. Glad you liked it.

Dec 30, 2013
Visit site
Well it seems obvious there will be no rally this year, now, as most people will have made their holiday arrangements. Wonder what 2017 will bring? A new twist on an old favourite hopefully :unsure:

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Well the way the mag comes out a month or two early. This summers rally could be in December. , ?!!!
Only jocking. :evil:

Jul 15, 2008
Visit site
Jaydug said:
So some of us have decided to hold our own. :lol: Here in southern Spain, pitched not far away from me is Gafferbill and his wife Belinda. If anyone fancies some sunshine, come and join us.

The Costa del Sol Spanish sunshine mini rally has now closed to be held again next year........a fantastic time was had by all. :)

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
WoodlandsCamper said:
Dustydog said:
http://send.wesbutler.co.uk/t/r-l-edjujlt-dlhkludjih-b/

Anyone brave enough to have a go :woohoo: :kiss: :evil:

??? The 0link goes to Stowford's home page. Have I missed something?
Sorry about that. It's about the filming and interviewing of potential caravanner for the new TV show.It takes place at Stowford.
I'll sort tomorrow :)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts