NFOL Balado kinross! anyone going?

Feb 16, 2010
Visit site
I've just had my confirmation through for this "National Festival of Lanterns" It looks amazing and I've never been to anything like it. Just wondering if anyone else was going, if they're planning on doing up their unit or not? or if anyone has been to one, what they thought about it.

Look forward to any replys

Donna x

Nov 1, 2005
Visit site
i'll be there, being as i only live about 20 miles from balado.

look out for me, i've a blue mercedes ml and an elddis avante 646.

if you can find me in among roughly 4000 'vans i'll let you pick my lottery numbers ;-)

Nov 1, 2005
Visit site
no i've never been before. friends of mine have been and said it was great. there's entertainment all day and night if you want it.

it's actually not really my kind of thing but being as it's so close to home i'll probably be there.

i was in at scoughall farm last weekend and the c&cc guys reckoned on expecting 3500-4000 'vans so it won't be a quiet weekend.

Feb 16, 2010
Visit site
sheesh, I've never been to anything like it, we're taking our almost 4 year old and boxer dog. I'm sure we'll make the most of it.

we're just in West Lothian so its not far from us either and I only decided to book it for the tribute to the beatles that are playing lol.

can't wait.. :)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts