NO CLUB!!!!!

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Captain

You shouldn't really be using that type of language. Please try and refrain from using swear words like that in the future.

You never did reply to my question in relation to making curtains. Have you made any curtains yourself?

Regards

lh

Jan 6, 2006
Visit site
Just joined this forum and read your notes on rallying. We have been caravanning for 17 years, and went to our fist rally in the summer of 2004. Had always been sceptical previously, we then did one over New Year 2004 which was our second. During 2005 we visited another Centre (went to Telford) for their 1800th rally over May Bank Holiday which was excellent - we made some friends from Cheshire that we have met up with since and still keep in touch with. In total we attended 24 rallies one of which was 2 weeks in France and was exceptional value for money, with people who we have got to know very well, and many others from different Centres who we shall hopefully meet up with again on the rally field. I have noticed quite a few references to "Flag" and would just like to let you know that in our Centre (Lincs) we always have flag on the last day, but it merely consists of thanking the site owner, thanking the rally marshals some of whom work extremely hard at putting on a chilled, fun weekend to suit all ages and tastes, then we welcome any visitors from other Centres and also welcome any new ralliers. All over a cup of coffee, in our casuals, with our mates - it normally lasts about 20 minutes. We cater for all types and there is no doubt that some rallies suit some people and not others - it is merely a case of trying a few and getting to know people. We are hooked, would love to hear from you if you decide to try it out. 18 months ago I could not have imagined rallying but as last years record goes we are hooked. Give it a try. Make sure you let people know you are new and I am sure you will be made to feel most welcome.

Dec 16, 2003
Visit site
My husband and my friend's husband, have formed a club of 2. They are known as the BOF.s. In about 10 years, you too could become a Boring Old F**t as well, if you wish! Membership is completely free, and the only rule is that there are no rules.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Message to Brian StAlans

Hi there Brian

If you are still looking for a club. try WWW.suntreckers.co.uk you are welocome with tent or 40ft camper bus, and from any walk of life young or old. this is a national club with rallies throughout the uk and europe.from weekends to 10 day holidays, you will find many people in our club with similar interests and problems as yourself.

let me know what you think, I don't read this section very often.

Regards

jim M

TRENDING THREADS