NO MORE TOLLS in

Jan 9, 2008
Visit site
Scotland.

As of midnightlTolls on bridges in Scotland were done away with.

Well I thought it was worth shouting about!

If they can do it so can the rest of the country, and get rid of the silly toll on that road near Birmingham and the London congestion charge.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Also the Severn Bridge on the M4 and the Cleddau Bridge at Milford Haven should be free - we pay enough in motor taxes - road fund licence, fuel taxes and motor insurance and the money is wasted on MPs second homes, family "gifts", etc.

Aug 4, 2005
Visit site
Just listened to the coverage about the tolls being scrapped on the local t.v. news and the environmentalists are blethering on about how this is going to cause increased congestion, increased pollution and increased global warming! I think the toll on the Forth Road Bridge was something like 80 pence, and you only paid it on the North bound route. These Greens must think people were sitting at home scared to take their cars out because of an 80 pence charge to cross a bridge. The most annoying thing is that they actually get time on t.v, radio and no doubt newspapers tomorrow to voice these claims.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I do not understand the thinking of an environmentalist.

They claim there will be more pollution now that the tolls have been scrapped but surely there won`t be the same pollution now that cars will not have to stop and pay to cross the bridges.

Is it me or have I missed something.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts