Non-kinking hose pipe!

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Help - I use a length of hose pipe from our Bailey's kitchen sink to fill up our loo flush reservoir.
However, I have failed to find a hose pipe (about 6m.) that does not kink when rolled to store at the front of the van.

Does anyone know of a non-kink hose pipe?

Cheers

Dave

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
davebrock said:
Help - I use a length of hose pipe from our Bailey's kitchen sink to fill up our loo flush reservoir.
However, I have failed to find a hose pipe (about 6m.) that does not kink when rolled to store at the front of the van.

Does anyone know of a non-kink hose pipe?

Cheers

Dave

Hi Dave welcome to the forum.
Can I ask why you use a hose pipe?
Why not use a separate water container like a watering can like most of us do. Unless you are on a fully serviced pitch all thge time you are using the supply from the aqua roll. So when you fill the aqua roll take the container/watering can with you and fill at the same time.
One assumes you fill the loo from outside?
By the way I have one of those hose pipes in the link above which I use at home, brilliant.

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Have tried both ways over the years, and found that filling from the aqua-roll suits us best. Fill up again the next morning, and then every morning!
Thanks for your comments - I shall buy a hose as suggested by seashells - what a lovely name!

Dec 31, 2014
Visit site
if on fully serviced pitch use a fill up valve in aqua roll makes it easier to fill up toilet top i just disconnect the hose fit a spray gun on end and use that to fill up then while hose is disconnected wash windows and side of caravan..
i have 1 of them jml hoses as well they are great but on a serviced pitch easier to use a hose cut to length

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts