Not a happy Swift owner

Page 3 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
It sound like its time to increase the size of your ammunition. Contact Trading standards and or Consumer Direct for advice.

Dec 14, 2006
Visit site
There are some good Swift dealers out there - our local one, for instance. I would highly recommend them - and we've not had any major problems with our Swift caravan, even after twelve years.
To be honest you read horror stories of almost every manufacturer, and every sort of dealership, but this doesn't mean that every caravan owner has the same bad experiences.

Aug 23, 2009
Visit site
I have to say that I have never heard of a horror story from Coachman, Mine had a damp issue highlighted at its service in April and is going back to the factory at my convenience in Mid June. Sounds as if they have sorted the shower problem from another thread with equal satisfaction. Of course they are still quite a small manufacturer which probably makes a difference. Yes we still have issues but the way they are rectified makes the difference

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts