Not having a good week

Feb 16, 2009
Visit site
Since fetching the caravan home to get it ready for the next outing, you may recall l found the window problem, to top it all bought a new porch Awning Inaca Stardust, openned it up to check everythig was their, woe and behold only one pad provided that attaches to the caravan side. Also can't see the side wall that attaches to the bottom of the caravan, the last one l bought had one not sure if they provide one for Porch Awnings, at a cost of £420 you would have thought it came with one.

Starting to wonder if l won the lottery camalot would go bust that week, still better to find out now and not on site.

Regards

NigelH

Jul 23, 2008
Visit site
hi nigel, we bought an Inaca Elba just before christmas. All the bits where there but after putting it all together at our first trip in february it was impossible to fit the awning back into the bag provided unless we completely dismantled all the panels. I know some will say this is what you should do, but i have always folded the awning away in the manner i want it erected, and if you see the amount of panels in an ELBA you will know why i want to do this.

my point is there is little or no quality control and no one seems to think of logical checks and obvious problems!

maybe we just see things differently!!!!!!!

cheers,

gar

TRENDING THREADS