Oaklands Caravan Park in Lytham

Nov 7, 2006
Visit site
Hi, Not actually stayed on this site but we have had a walk around it. This was in 2007,. Sorry not overly thrilled with it at the time. Could be better this year not sure. I can recommend a caravan club cl just up the road from it. Called Bryning Caravan Park. It in the caravan club book in the cl section. Think it comes under Blackpool/warton or Lytham. Not sure which one. Very nice site though. Handy for Lytham, St. Annes, Blackpool etc., Look it up. Must be Caravan club members though. If you want anymore in that area. I know of a couple more.

Mar 2, 2008
Visit site
Janet

The Oaklands CP is not in Lytham, it's in Warton, some 3 mailes further east from Lytham.

My in-laws have stayed at this site and the one that Janet mentions, Bryning CP, which is (at the moment) a Certificated Location.

Their feedback from the stops are that the CL site is by far and away the better bet. I can endorse this, as I live within a mile or so of each one. If you can get on the CL, do it and you enjoy the better site (EHU/Water Hook Up/Grey Waste drain) for less

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Janet

Could you please stop advertising Bryning!! :)

It is one of my quick local weekend away sites and all this advertising makes it harder for me to get on!! :)

DavidC

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts