Off Season Caravaning

Aug 31, 2005
Visit site
Like many of you I suspect, we see our caravaning as an all year activity, seeing no reason to hyberbnate for winters. However, finding somewhere to go is a real problem. I was quite excited by a recent post regarding Golden cap, Dorset; until I found out that it's closed until March (I think.

Apart from trawling through the CC site and other guides tring to find which ones are open; I wonder if theer's an easier way?

It would be really nice to find a site on the South coaat, near Chesil beach; or the New Forest which is open in mid January?

John

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Sethorns in the New Forest, a basic site with electric hook ups;

Hunters Moon CC Site near to Wareham; Wareham Forest Touring Park (commercial site but excellent facilities, again near to Wareham. There's 3 sites to choose from. Enjoy where ever you go. We have just enjoyed a week at the CC Black Horse Farm site at Folkestone - and fitted in 2 day trips to France and Belguim for some Christmas cheer(s).

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Sethorns in the New Forest, a basic site with electric hook ups;

Hunters Moon CC Site near to Wareham; Wareham Forest Touring Park (commercial site but excellent facilities, again near to Wareham. There's 3 sites to choose from. Enjoy where ever you go. We have just enjoyed a week at the CC Black Horse Farm site at Folkestone - and fitted in 2 day trips to France and Belguim for some Christmas cheer(s).
wareham forest is the site to go for

excellent facilities, close to various town

At the edge of woods and downs, lovely walks

and cycle rides, even dogs are allowed on leads of course.

look at their web site, open all year.

roger

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts