Sep 23, 2009
Visit site
Hi folks,

Well as the above says "off tomorrow" Twelve days on the east coast,Well i must say im knac***d iv'e had her ladyship barking orders at me all day "do this do that go to tesco for me ive run out of something or other(she's been baking,oh i do love home baked food).

For all those going away @ easter have a good un & those that are stopping at home have a good weekend.

cheers

Al

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
I know what you mean Al, we are away on Thursday, same as you running around like there's no tomorrow.

But the best one yet, and SWMBO does it every time, daughter, grandson and myself are ready to go, and what she doing, she's in the house WASHING all the floors.

I'm sure she does'nt want the burglers to find an untidy house!!!!

Have a good one Al

Nov 29, 2007
Visit site
I was due to go away for 10 days on Thursday but unfortunately the MIL has been taken into hospital so I've had to cancel. Maybe I'll manage to make up for it later in the year. The van was cleaned and half loaded so it's unload and back to the storage compound now.

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Chrisbee, sorry to here about the MIL, hope she recovers soon.

Also hope it's not long before you can re-book and enjoy your 10 days away.

Actually envy you to be able to do the full 10 days, had my van about 2 years now and due to work committments have only managed 6 days at the most, oh well the time will come. Good luck.

Nov 29, 2007
Visit site
Chrisbee, sorry to here about the MIL, hope she recovers soon.

Also hope it's not long before you can re-book and enjoy your 10 days away.

Actually envy you to be able to do the full 10 days, had my van about 2 years now and due to work committments have only managed 6 days at the most, oh well the time will come. Good luck.
Cheers Gagakev, unfortunately the dreaded "C" has reared it's ugly head again and at the age of 88 we're not holding out too much hope. FIL is 89 and is having big problems coping on his own, Mrs Chrisbee is currently trying to run two households and hold down her job. Lots of stress all round!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts