Offers on Nissan X Trail!!

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
Hi everyone, i have been advised there is offers on the x trail if your a member of CC. you get 16% off the list price. Has anyone heard of this offer as i havent found anything on the web!!

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Hi 'ascsbe'
The reason that your text has not appeared could be that you are using Internet Explorer 9 which is not compatible with some websites.
Click Here for simple instructions on how to activate the IE9 compatibility mode for this forum.

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
The CC offers in conjunction with Nissan can be read in the latest CC magazine or via their website. If you join the new Community Together web forum you can enter a competition for a new X-trail.

Mar 10, 2006
Visit site
otherclive said:
The CC offers in conjunction with Nissan can be read in the latest CC magazine or via their website. If you join the new Community Together web forum you can enter a competition for a new X-trail.

Do you have a link? mr google has failed.

Apr 7, 2008
Visit site
Ray
login to My Club on the CC website ( member only area ) and the community Club Together
smiley-wink.gif

Sep 9, 2009
Visit site
Just to answer original question, today I spoke to Nissan and they confirm that CC Members will receive a 16% discount on X-trails, apart from the Premium Model. Hope that clarifies things.

Mar 10, 2006
Visit site
Also club members can get 17.5% of the xc60 (i think that's the model), and up to 20% of some of the Volvo range.
Full page ad in cc mag.

Nov 6, 2005
Visit site
When is the 3rd generation X-Trail due out? In about a year's time based on the typical 6-year replacement cycle - so, like most models, sales will be tailing off, the tooling has been written off and effective price cuts to keep production going isn't unusual.
The downside is that buyers get the old model.

Mar 10, 2006
Visit site
I think Nissan are more interested in the cross over cow models.
The xtrail range had a revamp some time back, which prompted CC to test it last year.
Personally i think Nissan have lost the plot with the xtrail.
If i was in charge the range would come fitted with a towbar, and a proper spare wheel and tyre.
Get it focused directly at the caravan industry.
I'd also fit something like the Mazda cx-5 2.2 diesel engine, or the santa fe.
I'm interested in the mazda not because of its out right power, but 310 pound feet from a twin turbo promising low down torque, reports say it pulls strong from 1300 rpm, upto 5200 rpm, but with class leading emissions.
That's what Nissan should be aiming for IMO.

Nov 6, 2005
Visit site
I think you're right about Nissan's obsession with cross-overs, even Renault are replacing the Laguna with a cross-over.
I thought the main point in the tie-up between Nissan and Renault was to give Nissan access to Renault's diesel engines - Mazda may well be prepared to supply engines to Nissan - so would Hyundai but it would be the old licence-built VM diesels, not the new 2.0/2.2 R-series engines which they can't make enough for themselves and Kia.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts