oh where oh where has everyone gone = Smiley

Page 3 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Jan 2, 2006
Visit site
Colin,we could revive Smokaloo but we still are in disagreement about your abscense from duty as MD to Smokaloo PLC so myself and Liz Cornwall have taken over. LOL

Lisa,I apologise if I have upset you but I have trawled my posts on the other forum but as yet have not seen what I have said to offend you,you have my email so feel free to contact me.

Mar 14, 2005
lutzschelisch.wix.com
Talking about contributors of yesteryear reminds me of the days when all posts in this forum were vetted by the moderator before they appeared for all to read (I think that practice was dropped about March 2004, if I remember rightly). Anyone else remember this too?

Aug 4, 2004
Visit site
No problem for me Ian, I found your post quite funny.

Parksy yours the Mod's regular line that PC's leading Magazine roll may not be enhanced by our differet views and lead to young families new to or considering caravanning being put off.

Where does posting a link to a video with violent content fit with that along with the comment that one person see's no probelm with the filmed action.

I'm sorry Parksy, but I can't see how you can bulk at differening opinions but allow a comment condoning violent behaviour and the url to the filmed action.

If a bit off arg bargy bewteen members is a negative what message did the original post send to potential newbies.

Another point, there is nothing I say here that I wouldn't say to somebody face to face!
So people being killed in the line of duty is a laughing matter?

Nov 2, 2005
Visit site
See Colin the plotters still here!!!

As to the others does anyonr know where they are now?

I don't know about post not being monitored one of mine was zapped a couple of years ago. Ooooops. naughty girl am I!!:)

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Smiley - I often hear from Plotter, Liz and Lord B. via e-mails and I often see Dianne in town in our local Tesco as for the others I do not know of their whereabouts. The ones I either hear from or see are all well and fit for our ages.LOL

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
See Colin the plotters still here!!!

As to the others does anyonr know where they are now?

I don't know about post not being monitored one of mine was zapped a couple of years ago. Ooooops. naughty girl am I!!:)
Only one mod and you upset him - write one hundred lines by tomorrow "I must behave myself and not upset any mod. on the Practical Caravan forum on fear of being banned"

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Colin,we could revive Smokaloo but we still are in disagreement about your abscense from duty as MD to Smokaloo PLC so myself and Liz Cornwall have taken over. LOL

Lisa,I apologise if I have upset you but I have trawled my posts on the other forum but as yet have not seen what I have said to offend you,you have my email so feel free to contact me.
Apology accepted. Thank you.

Lisa

TRENDING THREADS