old caravan magazine,s

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Colin, we recyle as well.But just had a clear out in the loft and found caravan magazines from 1983, someone told me I should have put them on ebay. We had a quick look through them before they went and it is amazing how caravvaning has changed.

Jan 23, 2007
Visit site
Hi Colin, we recyle as well.But just had a clear out in the loft and found caravan magazines from 1983, someone told me I should have put them on ebay. We had a quick look through them before they went and it is amazing how caravvaning has changed.
Hi Carol

I too have found myself with loads of them - I have started going through them and cutting out the interesting bits and filing them and then re-cycling the rest. A bit sad maybe but it keeps me out of trouble when I am not caravanning!

Laura

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I take mine to the doctors surgery /cottage hospital/dentist .And hope someone catches the caravan bug .
Coljac, never thought of that, when reading the old magazines though made me realise what we had and enjoyed, and now we expect more and complain

Mar 29, 2005
Visit site
just after i have read them i take them all to the warden at the site we are going stay at.this way he gets the pick and the rest goes into the reading room.

Aug 16, 2006
Visit site
just after i have read them i take them all to the warden at the site we are going stay at.this way he gets the pick and the rest goes into the reading room.
the mens reading room no doubt, as I have never seen any in the ladies!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
We, too, take ours to the doctors or hospital to be placed in the waiting room and never see them again ! I suspect all medical receptionists are closet would be caravanners. And on this theme - why is it that if you find a really interesting mag. in the waiting room you are called before you even get seated and if there is only rubbish you sit there 'till terminal boredom sets in ?

Sep 13, 2006
Visit site
Where do all those copies of Readers Digest come from?

They can sit in the waiting room for years without being "borrowed"

Coincidentally I joined the CC after reading the CC mag in the doctors waiting room.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts