- May 7, 2012
We have some sites booked for August, but not sure if we will go ahead as it depends on various circumstances.
Hi Ray We also have a break in August i hope the caravan goes straight through .. (Our caravan is 12 years old it Dampfree)We have bookings for August but have decided to wait a bit before deciding if we can go. In the shorter time we have no plans.
The caravan is booked in for a service in July, not sure it needs the full thing, but it is better to err on the safe side and I need to know there is no damp.
Hi Cathy0987 welcome to the forum EnjoyYes we are, as we have already lost 3 breaks so far, our next is a couple of weeks off and we are off to Sand Le Mere caravan site to an en suite pitch own toilet block and shower, so we should be ok fingers crossed we don't get another lock down in between, as this will be the first trip or out of house wife has been on since lock down with her health, she is going crazy being locked in for so long.
Hi you not going to believe thisBrown and white one parsons russel ! Black n tan Border terrier with a little jack russel, go everywhere we go, if there not welcome were not welcome.
😂😂😂Exactly the same thoughts as us, we can't go back to The Wheatsheaf, at Greetham, due to our terrier pulling down a duckling that got to close to us. Landlord used to throw down food for the wild ducksView attachment 460 to intice them iinto the pub gardens. Looks good until you have a very clever and calm dog that is a killer.View attachment 461