our web site

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
put atopic on our web site i no that parksy can not help on this but may be a vote by the massiv can help swing it this is not a blag on the forum but we can all benafit fromthis.

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
What are you on about forest?
smiley-laughing.gif

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
F.G. wants to sell his awning and he was hoping to advertise it on this site so he asked in the 'our website' section. Adverts are not allowed on this forum so I had to tell him this.
F.G. now wants forum members to support him in asking for adverts to be allowed.
The only trouble is that if everybody had to wade through adverts before being able to access normal posts they would soon become sick of the adverts.
If Haymarket made a separate part of the website available for classified small ads it would work ok as long as we managed to keep commercial advertisers looking to advertise free of charge off that section but who's job would that be I wonder?

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
not so much as selling may be a swap shop forum members only some one may have a spare waste hog that they dont want but some one may have a spare set off awning currtains that needs a waste hog you get the picture.We all have good stuff that not needed just dumped in a garage and some one may need it but carnt afford new'

Damian

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Whatever Haymarket decide to do about a swap shop or whatever, until a PM system is in place it would be impractical to do.
The Moderators do not have the time, or wish, to keep passing email addresses to and fro, and are not always available.

We have quite enough work to do as it is, and I certainly do not want any more of my time taken up with this.

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
the point reg that forum members get first choice and myown stuff i dont want a lot for it just to get rid and if it helps some one on here its good.It may sound a bit wrong but ive used the said item had my moneys worth but it can still help some one out and i am not worried about the highest bidder .Anyway it a no noso will end up on ebay ,

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts