Outwell awnings

Nov 8, 2015
Visit site
we are in the market for a new inflatable awning and currently the Outwell /Cozumel is ticking all the boxes.....

http://www.outwell.com/en/Products/CaravanAwnings/SmartAirAwningsImperialCollection/CozumelReefAwning
thing is, a few people I have mentioned this to just roll their eyes at the mention of Outwell awnings.....they wont elaborate any further as to their negativity though....does anyone on here have any real world experience that could help either way....no reviews out there to even compare...

ps. we had an Outwell tent a few years ago and it was a fantastic bit of kit.......

thanks in advance..........

Sep 25, 2013
Visit site
Hi 00buzz,
Yes, we had an outwell air awning Pacific Coast. Brilliant awning. Easy to erect and particularly liked the zip in ground sheet.
When it arrived one zip was upside-down but that was sorted. We changed for a Fiamma Caravanstore Zip ... I still miss that Outwell

May 24, 2014
Visit site
Like you we had an Outwell tent some years back.......a Wolf Lake. It was superb however following some damage to it at home we replaced it like for like. The second one was dreadful. Nothing was cut straight. Seams leaked after weathering and in places the tape on the seams was missing. The stitching was so bad part of the roof was rucked up.

Nov 8, 2015
Visit site
cheers kenzo........probably what I wanted to hear as I had already made the decision (based on the tried and tested mr and mrs buzz tick sheet of must have, wants and deal breakers).......

Nov 8, 2015
Visit site
thingy.....sign of the times that there will always be a Friday afternoon product.......hopefully with the additional protection of the sog act if there is a fault it can be sorted quickly.......

May 24, 2014
Visit site
Im not sure it was a Friday afternoon job. When we took it back to the dealers they had had a few back of that range. I took it to be an overall decline in quality.

I think the telling point was they offered us a full refund without actually asking what the faults were.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts