Over Due Thanks

May 25, 2010
Visit site
I have browsed this site for months now and taken advantage of vast amounts of useful knowledge provided by the generous, experienced people who contribute answers to hundreds of problems encountered by the forum users. So far, I have found an answer to everything I wasn't sure about.

We bought a 2 berth Abbey Aventura caravan in January and everything has been checked and tested. Our first trips away were reasonably local but, as confidence grew, they became more adventurous. We have even managed 5 days at the hallowed Chatsworth (what a wonderful place)

I have now booked a ferry to Dunkerque at the end of August. Got the ACSI card, Red Pennant and Camping Cheques will arrive soon.

The point in mentioning this is to emphasise the fact that nearly all the information and direction needed has come from this site, either directly or following links to other personal web sites,

Hence the reason for wishing to thank all you kind people for providing so much objective information. Some names are so familiar I eagerly await the next posting.

Regards to All

Doug

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Hi Douglas

Thank you for the glowing tribute to our loyal and knowledgeable members and we are happy to count you amongst our number.

I'm sure that your continental adventure will go well because of your research and you will be able to share your experiences with the rest of us.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts