overnight stop

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Which port are you using, Ger? I'm sure some of us can come up with ideas if we know approximately what route you will be taking.

Some idea of when you might like to stop would also be helpful - a few hours after you get off the ferry, or after a full day's drive, or whatever?

Jun 7, 2005
Visit site
ger

If you are going Dover Calias,just south of Orleans on the N20 is a little town called Salbris.

There is a nice little municipal site in the town centre next to a lake.

Its about 1/2 way from Calais to Sarlat so splits the journey perfectly.

Hope this helps

Jan 1, 2006
Visit site
ger

I would agree with chrisse a great site visited it many times, but do not make my mistake, when you leave the A71 do not go directly into the town keep to the bye pass and take the N20 through the town site on the right over the river about 300 yards and right again. this way will save you several narrow streets.

David

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Which port are you using, Ger? I'm sure some of us can come up with ideas if we know approximately what route you will be taking.

Some idea of when you might like to stop would also be helpful - a few hours after you get off the ferry, or after a full day's drive, or whatever?
Chrisse,Graham W,David

sorry regarding my vague details on my earlier posting,im travelling from cherbourg down to St Avit Loisirs in le Bugue Sarlat end of July 2007 looking to travel maybe 2 to 3 hours arriving in Cherbourg at 4pm. Any advice would be grateful.

regards GER.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts