Overweight caravaners.

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Jan 2, 2006
Visit site
Emmerson,'a double toilet tent'now that is posh even LB is not that posh when erected does it have pot plants around it and perhaps pictures on the wall.

As stated previously I have devoted my life to increasing my weight in order to increase the stabilty of my outfit,and can say I have little difficulty in using the loo in the van.As somebody else said when choosing your van you have to get to the bottom of this type of issue.

Not wishing to exhibit symptoms of verbal diarrhoea , but this thread has shown that being overweight is a real issue to some and is helping people to air these so we should I think pass a motion to keep discussion within threads to just a couple deviations from the original theme and we should identify these as either number one's or number two's.

I must admit that being large does make reaching the oddly positioned toilet roll as experienced by others,I have overcome this by placing it on a stool.

Oct 17, 2006
Visit site
Hi The Plotter, Reading your reply I found it very interesting, now we have no.1's and 2's. But what really puzzled me was you must have an extremely large bathroom to be able put a stool in their???

Regards Liz

Jan 2, 2006
Visit site
Liz it depends on the type of stool I suppose!Maybe a three legged milking stool(only three because the cow has the udder one)

The use of a stool I think will get to the seat of the problem with reaching the toilet roll and dare I say it you will be flushed with success!

May 12, 2006
Visit site
Matthew

" After years of caravaning i have noticed that alot of people on camping sites are becoming very large "

It looks like after years of caravaning the wine has finally taken over, and the brain is finished !!!! It must have if your looking to see how heavy people are becoming when your away for the weekend or holidays ?????????

Frank

Jan 2, 2006
Visit site
emmm

I feel like this thread will need my input. But for the first time I am afraid to step in without wellies.

Emmmm, carry on!

Mod3
Mod 3 I dont know about wellies i think waders might be more appropriate,come on in the waters lovely!

Jan 2, 2006
Visit site
Liz,thankyou for the clarification.Do you know I was not suprised to see you enter the fray on this thread you being the one with the experience in these matters after many years wielding mop and bucket in the ablution area.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Emmerson,'a double toilet tent'now that is posh even LB is not that posh when erected does it have pot plants around it and perhaps pictures on the wall.

As stated previously I have devoted my life to increasing my weight in order to increase the stabilty of my outfit,and can say I have little difficulty in using the loo in the van.As somebody else said when choosing your van you have to get to the bottom of this type of issue.

Not wishing to exhibit symptoms of verbal diarrhoea , but this thread has shown that being overweight is a real issue to some and is helping people to air these so we should I think pass a motion to keep discussion within threads to just a couple deviations from the original theme and we should identify these as either number one's or number two's.

I must admit that being large does make reaching the oddly positioned toilet roll as experienced by others,I have overcome this by placing it on a stool.
Sir Anthony, I take my hat off to you!That was brilliant.

PS. It used to be said of Barry Island that you didn't swim there, you just went through the motions!

Oct 17, 2006
Visit site
This one just up my street, if there is a toilet problem I am the one to ask. Regards Liz,

p.s not sure about these toilet tents though thats different hehe Regards Liz

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Oh no Colin, Toilet Tent, now who owns one of these out there, come on own up who's got one.

Liz
I have Liz but ive not used it for 18 years [No not constipated].It was bought before the advent of the cassett.

Jan 2, 2006
Visit site
Yes I think a toilet tent is a little pretentious,and Liz you should know the answer to this how far from the van does it need to be for fire regs,after all I am concerned of combustion.Emmerson a question for you where do you put the stool for the toilet roll.

I must admit that I don't think I could use a toilet tent I mean how stable are they if you get wind.

Jan 2, 2006
Visit site
I think we need to consider the double as the gap will be smaller,however combustion will be less of an issue but wind problems could be increased considerably.I think we need Emmerson and his experience with wind to help us out.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts