Pageant Series 6

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Considering changing 2003 Moselle for a Series 5 Provence/Burgundy/Bordeaux. Moselle has been superb van so don't want to consider anything but Bailey.

Anyone any comments on these models. Is Series 6 due next year in which case I might hang fire - unless they plan on changing the back end which currently looks great, along the lines of the Ranger Series 5.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
pageant seies 6 does not exsist ian,im afraid that they will still be called series 5 in 2006,2007,2008.i asked the dealer only the other day

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
We now have a Pageant Burgundy. Previously we had the Pageant Loire & like you only wanted to go for another Bailey. We love the extra feeling of space that you have at the front of the van. With the fixed bed we have now lost the separate washroom, but the shower is partitioned from the toilet & there is also a vent into this area as well. We do use the shower & it is about the same size as the one in the Loire. Despite the sink being in the bedroom area I don't regret for one moment. The bed is really comfy & with 2 large dogs, the extra space in the living area is fantastic.

Last year we fell in love with the Senator version, but at the time couldn't afford the upgrade...I'm so glad we couldn't as now we have virtually the same van but only had to pay out

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts