Pageant Series 7 Launch

Feb 28, 2008
Visit site
I can confirm that Pageant Series 7 will be launched later this year.

Display models will begin to appear on retailer sites in June

If you would like to recieve exclusive updates on this range please visit

www.pageantseries7.co.uk

Regards

Kelly

Bailey Helpline

May 5, 2005
Visit site
I dont think this classes as advertising it just advises you ,if you arent interested then you dont have to read it.Now the Polish King,that was advertising :)

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Ian

Sorry mate , rubbish.

There are a large number of posts on this forum speculating about the Bailey Pageant Series 7. Even Nigel Donnelly , PC Editor has posted!

Well done Kelly for giving us interested parties a steer towards info about your new S7 Pageant.

Cheers

Alan

Nov 13, 2008
Visit site
Dear All,

We have exclusive preview information, including lots of photos, details of the new layouts and specs in the June issue of the Practical Caravan, available from all good newsagents and some rubbish ones as well.

And this is both promotion and advertising, but I'm allowed...

Nigel Donnelly

Editor

Practical Caravan

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Point 6 of forum etiquette specifically says no advertising or promotional material.

The floodgates are open now - woe betide if Bailey say that the Series 7 not only needs a special kind of cleaner, but a specific cloth too - sold by guess who!

Nov 13, 2008
Visit site
Hi All,

The on sale date for the June issue is 30th April. Subscribers will get their copies a few days prior to that.

Regards

Nigel Donnelly

Editor

Practical Caravan

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Ian

The raison d'etre of this forum is to encourage open dialogue and exchange of useful information with fellow caravanners.

A number of forum members have encouraged discussion on the new Bailey Series 7 Pageant range. A number of people are in the latter throes of choosing a new caravan and obviously need to know as much as possible, as soon as possible, about Bailey's new baby.

A lot of us are chomping at the bit awaiting delivery of PC June 2008 issue and we can't wait to get access to Baileys micro site.

I honestly believe Kelly Watts at Bailey was merely responding to a large number of enquiries about the Pageant S7 rather than touting for business like the Polish King. I just don't see how she, or Nigel Donnelly for that matter , can be accused of breaching forum etiquette.

Equally, I for one will encourage other manufacturers to inform us via this forum of their future new models. It can only help us punters in choosing our caravans.

Cheers

Alan

May 5, 2005
Visit site
Well said Alan,the only thing you could add is that maybe this should be in the new caravans section there is a post specifically about Series 7

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Hi Jo-anne

Do you have any more info?

I've had a few e-mails from Bailey explaing the S7 but no pics or details yet.Guess we'll have to wait for PC mag.

Cheers

Alan

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Hi Roger

So it looks like the reversed layout in the S6 Vendee didn't prove popular.

We always liked our S5 Vendee. maybe somethinglike that may follow at a later date. So far I have heard nothing on weights. I hope they don't pile on the pounds!

Cheers

Alan

Mar 15, 2006
Visit site
I had the emails with the 8 on, which including the new Limousin on a twin axle,a smaller version of the wyoming

Yes the Vendee been droped along with Majestic.

I cannot remember all the layouts to compare with the email pics.

Allyson

Jan 21, 2007
Visit site
I tried to register my email address on the site stated at the beginning of this thread but it would not allow me to do the "@"

I got an apostrophe for upper and lower case.

Is it 'cos i'm on Firefox?

Mar 15, 2006
Visit site
Tram

Silly question and looking at your post you can use the shift key, did you do it when trying to type the @.

I used a machine once and the key I wanted to type was actually another key.

Have you tried all the options.

I hope this helps..

Allyson

Jul 10, 2005
Visit site
Dealers have been given layouts. Majestic and Vendee have been dropped, Provence gets parallel seeting up front.
So does the Parallel seating on the new Provence makes it an Auvergne with a seperate shower cubicle, or the return of the Auvergne?

I also hope they put in the hinged edged tables so that it is not such a squeeze at meal times on tiddly narrow tables in a 5 berth van.

Jul 4, 2006
Visit site
No firefox will have nothing to do with your keyboard, check that your keyboard is set to English British via the keyboard language setting accessed from control panel. Most operating systems default to US English keyboard layout unless they are changed during installation.

Jan 21, 2007
Visit site
No problems with any other times I type. '@'@'@'@ see what i mean. It was just that pro-forma that Baileys have used on the link. I must admit that i did expect other people to tell the same story. As they haven't i will let it lie as i have never had the same problem at any other time.

Thanks for the advice.

Sep 29, 2007
Visit site
It's careless design of the page that takes your details. Quotes and the "at" sign are reversed, so use shift-2 to get @. Tabbing between the fields also goes in an unexpected order.

Doesn't create the impression Bailey wanted. The caravans look interesting though...

Bryn

Aug 23, 2006
Visit site
Hi all

Just seen the few pictures with a teaser of information on the new Pageant S7 in the June 'Caravan' magazine. From the bits i've seen and read, I haven't been tempted to think of trading our P6 Burgundy in yet. The extra width would be nice internally but the rest I've seen hasn't bowled me over yet.

Tomo

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Hi,

I have a S5 Pageant Bordeaux and its a good van. We are thinking of cahnging but want the weight to stay the same, or lower and not to have a smaller van such as the S6 Bordeaux. I don't want fixed TVs and microwaves as I can then retain control over where I pack them, or even whether to take them. Useful faetures such as a bateyr pull out tray would be helpful though. At 7m (ferry price banding) and 1350kg I would have a wider choice of towcars when I come to replace the Sorento witha more fuel efficient car.

Other Clive

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts