Perfect Neighbours

Mar 27, 2005
Visit site
OK imagine you have pitched your van at the perfect site on a glorious summer weekend. The pitches either side are empty.

Which famous person(s), alive or dead, would you like as neighbours for the weekend and why?

Mine would be;

Joanne Lumley. I have been fortunate to have met her on a social basis on more than one occasion and have admired her for years, an all round good egg.

Oliver Reed. In my opinion one of Britain's finest actors, even when he had succumbed to the bottle there were periods of sheer brilliance that could send shivers down ones spine.

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Bon Scott - sadly dead but the fittest and most outrageous Australian lead singer ever. Would have been a great laugh to share a few bevvies sitting outside the van. He didn't like skinny women so I would have been well in there!!

John Wayne, also dead, a bit of a man's man but he'd change his mind when he met me. We could have practicsed shooting in any nearby fields and also go for gallop over any large expanses of land. Ye ha!!

Lisa

Jun 7, 2005
Visit site
Lisa

You are as bad as me voting with your loins.

Actually can I swap Shakira for Tina, just as fit and proberbly much more interesting.

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Peter Kay because he is hilarious,and there is not enough laughter on site these days, (as long as he shuts up at 10pm!!)

Graham I can only assume you mean another Tina as I'd swap for Shakira any time...if only for the money !!

But you have to be my no.1 ideal neighbour as you are such a gent( blush) !!!!x

Tina x

Jun 7, 2005
Visit site
Peter Kay because he is hilarious,and there is not enough laughter on site these days, (as long as he shuts up at 10pm!!)

Graham I can only assume you mean another Tina as I'd swap for Shakira any time...if only for the money !!

But you have to be my no.1 ideal neighbour as you are such a gent( blush) !!!!x

Tina x
Don't be so modest Tina, you forget your picture was on line!!!!!

Jul 2, 2006
Visit site
Bon Scott - sadly dead but the fittest and most outrageous Australian lead singer ever. Would have been a great laugh to share a few bevvies sitting outside the van. He didn't like skinny women so I would have been well in there!!

John Wayne, also dead, a bit of a man's man but he'd change his mind when he met me. We could have practicsed shooting in any nearby fields and also go for gallop over any large expanses of land. Ye ha!!

Lisa
You'll be changing your nickname to 'Whole lotta Rosie' then??

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
No Comment or I will get Kanga'd
lol, have a fab hol,we are hoping to get to edinburgh for half term,as its also halloween time should be some fun scary stuff going on,if not I'll take the mother,she's bound to scare a few kiddies , ha ha !!!

Tina xx

Jul 12, 2005
Visit site
Jeremy Clarkson would be a good choice but you would need a fire extinguisher

and on the other side would have to be LOL, the pair of use could make it quite interesting for Clarkson and we would have a laugh at the same time.

However, If louise redknapp was available then the pair of them would lose their invite and I would not be seen all holiday ;-)

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site

Lisa
He wrote the song in tribute to a woman he 'spent time with' in Oz. Happily, I don't meet her statistics along with the other things he raved about her!

I'm happy to say I had the pleasure of seeing Bon perform live shortly before he died.

Lisa

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Thanks Tina

Yes, drinking wine and eating chocolate easter eggs at 2am was fun wasn't it?? Mind you, next time, we'll have to make sure we don't get an objectionable neighbour like Lol next to us??

Lisa x

Mar 28, 2005
Visit site
I'll second that Lisa, I was next to Lol and he kept forcing me to drink beer and on the other side of me I had Brian who kept flashing his wheel trims at me

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site

and on the other side would have to be LOL, the pair of use could make it quite interesting for Clarkson and we would have a laugh at the same time.

However, If louise redknapp was available then the pair of them would lose their invite and I would not be seen all holiday ;-)
The Best,hopefully if my shifts work out we can do it again!!

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site

Sorry that was meant to go under Lisa's post !!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I would like to be surrounded on site by the 2007 "Easter Forum user" people, both new and old, which means there's a place for Big Roy in there, somewhere....

If for some reason that isn't possible (or I sleep through it), Steve came up with one of my choices. Yes the great J Clarkson would be on one side. Mainly because if he is there, it means he is in a caravan, torture enough for the poor misguided soul. In the morning I could throw bread crumbs on his caravan roof, remove the steps and wait with camera.

In the evening, well lets say, he knows his way round a pint glass.

On the other side would be Morecombe and Wise. I think they could make any camp site duty seem funny.

And as the wife isn't looking, Sam Fox. For her huge personality, both of them......

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Thanks Tina

Yes, drinking wine and eating chocolate easter eggs at 2am was fun wasn't it?? Mind you, next time, we'll have to make sure we don't get an objectionable neighbour like Lol next to us??

Lisa x
I object to that comment!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I'll second that Lisa, I was next to Lol and he kept forcing me to drink beer and on the other side of me I had Brian who kept flashing his wheel trims at me
I don't remember any "Force" being used or required, Roy. But to tell the truth, I don't remember too much anyway, except maybe crashing my chopper into your car........

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site

Man after my own heart! (If I had one)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts