Petition.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Last night we had another visit from Kanga. He used foul and abusive language and made his intent clear, to harass the forum.

Because of the way the forum is set up, it makes it easy for anyone to create a login and spoil it for all. Funny, is funny, but these attacks have got to stop. The only way to do this is to change the forum security. This is something many have, at some time asked for, but never got. Perhaps we haven't been heard yet, perhaps it needs more for the next leap in the forums evolution to take place.

So can I ask, anyone that cares about this forums existence to place their name on this petition and if you have time, say why you think it needs to be brought up to date.

Thanks for your time.

Mar 15, 2006
Visit site
Yes you can count me on this one.

Last night was really bad,he uses people's login in details and he does not worry about what he says.

Allyson

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I support this too Lol. I missed last nights goings on.

Have some people been banned too or is it one person with multiple identities?

Lisa

Mar 28, 2005
Visit site
A good post Lol and I would like to add my name.

The mods need more control of the postings, for example on other forums they have the ability to lock threads when things get out of hand.

The fact that anyone can log on as Kanga anytime they fancy hurling some abuse about is ludicrous

May 27, 2006
Visit site
Sign me up into it please.

I hate forums/threads that get abused by small minded cretins with nothing better to do.

I come here to learn and maybe help a few out of problems. I don`t need to read foul language etc.

May 4, 2005
Visit site
Sign me in too. I personnaly don't think that was Kanga last night more likely someone with a grudge against Berty , but whoever it was it is far to easy to log in as someone else. I once found someone posting as me , funny thing was they were leaving really polite messages !!!

PC should act , this is a good Forum but sometimes it would put people off taking up caravanning, not just the rubbish from trolls but also some of the posts from regular users who seem to only be on here to argue about whatever and with whoever they can.

Brian (",)

Dec 16, 2003
Visit site
Add my vote to.

This the only forum that allows all the rubbish we get here, I belong to two other public forums and a private forum and that along with the others has secure log in. Rob-jax may like to comment as I beleive is Eriba forum has a secure forum engine similar to many others apart from PCV's.

Sep 13, 2006
Visit site
One email address (from ISP, not gmail etc), one user account, one user name and no duplicates would help a lot.

Not sure about some censorship that has taken place but abusive morons and trolls should be banned to best abilities.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts