Phantom renewal

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
hi,

if you register for 5 years you get it cheaper,beware the subscription is not transferable,so if you thinkin of changing your van before 5 years you will lose out

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Klarky's information is incorrect You can transfer your phantom subscription to your new van for an admin fee
hi,

have asked about transferring my subscription from my old van to the new van which has phantom alread installed,this was in november(as we were supposed to have it by then)subs unded in march 2010,so still had 5 mth left.i was told i couldn,t transfer to new van and start renewal in march on new van.i think phantom need to clarify then?????

Nov 4, 2004
Visit site
Klarky's information is incorrect You can transfer your phantom subscription to your new van for an admin fee
I had 2 years left but i did move my old tracker to the new van,it cant be nothing to do with the device number as that can easily be transferred to your esisting subscription as i had a unit replaced in the first 6 months.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Can Phantom be transferred to my next caravan or motorhome?

Your investment in Phantom is not lost should you decide to sell your existing

caravan or motorhome. You can easily transfer the system and unused subscription

period to a new caravan or motorhome, transferring your peace of mind with it.

NOTICE IT SAYS 'SYSTEM AND SUBSCRIPTION' NOT SUBSCRIPTION ONLY??????

Nov 4, 2004
Visit site
Can Phantom be transferred to my next caravan or motorhome?

Your investment in Phantom is not lost should you decide to sell your existing

caravan or motorhome. You can easily transfer the system and unused subscription

period to a new caravan or motorhome, transferring your peace of mind with it.

NOTICE IT SAYS 'SYSTEM AND SUBSCRIPTION' NOT SUBSCRIPTION ONLY??????
You can move your Phantom to your next vechicle i think they charge around the

Nov 4, 2004
Visit site
Hi Klarky

Errmm strange one i had no problem when i moved mine,i did all the work myself and paid the admin (expensive) fee ,change in the last year

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Klarky

Errmm strange one i had no problem when i moved mine,i did all the work myself and paid the admin (expensive) fee ,change in the last year
HI MIKEY,

yes,you can move your existing phantom tracker unit from your old van to your new van,wherupon you can continue your subscpiption,as its your old and same unit.

if you leave your phantom tracker on your old van(as i have done)with outstanding subcription,as new van already has phantom tracker installed,you CANNOT transfer your subcription from your OLD unit to your NEW unit....................wouldn't have thought it would have been a problem!!! would you???why...........only phantom knows????

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts