Jan 3, 2007
Visit site
Anthony....First you need to set up an free account with one of the photo sharing websites. Photo Bucket or Putfile are two such sites.

For Putfile....After setting up your account with Putfile upload the picture you want from your hard drive onto this account. (remember these pictures ar in the public domain) then click copy next to the HTML link. Then post that link to the comment box on this forum thread by using right click on the mouse then copy.

If you also want to add a comment to the thread, write your comments first, then paste the HTML link underneath your text.

Like this:

Jan 3, 2007
Visit site
Yes it is a 3.0diesel. I get around 32mpg solo and 25/26 mpg towing average. We went to Spain earlier this year and clocked the mpg as a matter of interest and it is an absolute dream as a tow car.

NB: Took delevery in March 2003. Bought it new with some of my redundancy money nearly 5 years ago. Then I decided to take early retirement. Yes it was expensive (many sleepless nights before deciding) and then I had to wait 9 months for delivery but I absolutely love the car.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts