pitch size at Soleil Plage Vitrac

May 30, 2006
Visit site
Has anyone been to this site recently,if so could you give me some idea as to the size of the pitches as we are thinking of buying a sun canopy to extend onto our awning,but we don't want to bother with it if the pitch will not accomodate it,i know that the sizes will vary,but a general view would be appreciated.thanks

Mar 21, 2006
Visit site
Hi, we stayed at this site last year, excellent in every way, size of pitches vary but most are very large and would suit your needs, the pitch that we stayed on would have been suitable for two caravans and awnings. most of the roomy pitches are located across the road from the main site towards the river. we found the owners to be very helpful taking us round in the buggy to pick a pitch but I guess this depends on when you go and how busy they are, enjoy your holiday. Our caravan is Indiana so 7.2metres.

May 30, 2006
Visit site
thanks George for your reply,we are really looking forward to our holiday there,we have been allocated pitch 115 which is about three back from the river,we will go ahead and purchase the sun canopy all we need now is the sun,i hope it's shining there,as there is not alot of it here,thanks.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts