Please add photos of your pets!!!

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
May 29, 2007
Visit site
I love Mastiffs nearly as much as Rottys! We did think of getting a neaopolitan Mastiff, but decided to get Max sound before taking on another big dog. There is no hope of getting hunter dog friendly,people friendly, animal friendly as the human race has treated him so badley. I just can't work out why he loves and trust us?

May 29, 2007
Visit site
She can!! Brilliant with people, terrible with other dogs!! You have to muzzle her and take a stick out with you when its walkies.

Lisa
Hunters very much the same as that. He is muzzled when there are other dogs around. But he great with Max.

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
She can!! Brilliant with people, terrible with other dogs!! You have to muzzle her and take a stick out with you when its walkies.

Lisa
Daisy was a rescue dog and some really bad damage had already been done before six months of age. We've done really well in the past in obedience but you just can't trust her with other dogs. Not her fault at all. Her and Gaylord get along just fine in their pack.

Lisa.

p.s I love fox hounds.

Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
Reece playing
STA60071.jpg

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi les Ifound out by using http://photobucket.com

register on site upload your pictures, select which one you want

under the picture you will see four boxes select HTML click on it and you should see a message saying copied, all you have to do is type your message in the Forum then right click your mose, should see some computer jagan, when sent it will appear as a picture for us all to see.It took about five attemps to get our Kerry Blue photo .

Royston

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi les Ifound out by using http://photobucket.com

register on site upload your pictures, select which one you want

under the picture you will see four boxes select HTML click on it and you should see a message saying copied, all you have to do is type your message in the Forum then right click your mose, should see some computer jagan, when sent it will appear as a picture for us all to see.It took about five attemps to get our Kerry Blue photo .

Royston
mose some mouse eh.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts