Please add photos of your pets!!!

Page 5 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
and this is charlie my very vocal african grey he has a vocabulary of about 150 words and quite a few strings of sentences.

Aw bless! Is he much trouble to look after? I don't know much about parrots.

Lisa

May 29, 2007
Visit site

Hello everyone! This is me (Max the Rottwieler) How i look now. My mum tells me i am the most hansome sweet big bear in the whole world. To be sure, i am a bit of a ladys man and quite like the look of the lady rotty Mia! Well nice chatting to you all, off to get my belly scratched, ah Heaven!!Whoof

Apr 13, 2005
Visit site
and this is charlie my very vocal african grey he has a vocabulary of about 150 words and quite a few strings of sentences.

sorry lisa for the delay in replying we have been away for most of the last 3 weeks.

he takes quiet a bit of time and can be very demanding on me as i am the one he has chosen as his mate, my daughter is second in line he tolerates her my wife is third he will let her touch him if hes in a good mood and he cant stand my son who he chases round the room wings flapping like mad.

other than that he is an absolute joy if a bit noisy.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts