polishing caravan service

May 23, 2006
Visit site
I was just wondering if anyone knows of a company who offers a cleaning, valetting and polishing service for caravans. I could do with having my caravan polished to bring out the original shine all over including the roof section.(I have no way of getting onto the roof section).It has been stored outdoors but under some trees and is quite heavily stained. Also the sealants around the outside locker doors are badly discoloured.

Preferably Nottinghamshire, Lincolnshire, Derbyshire or Leicestershire area

Any help would be welcomed. Thanks

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
There is a guy in Nottingham that comes to you, I've heard very good reports and I'll try and get his number for you tommorrow

May 12, 2006
Visit site
I was just wondering if anyone knows of a company who offers a cleaning, valetting and polishing service for caravans. I could do with having my caravan polished to bring out the original shine all over including the roof section.

Anyone know of a company in Aberdeenshire or Angus who do the same thing ???

Val & Frank

Aug 9, 2005
Visit site
Hi Stephen, If you do get your van polished, and by a mobile service please let us know how you get on, and what the results are like, I live in the Leicestershire area, and would be interestd to know the outcome of anyone using a mobile service of this kind.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts