Porch awning

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Our local agent has some "Inaca" brand porch awnings specialed (Weekender 1.9 x 1.4m @ 400 pounds, Star dust 2.15 x 1.6m @ 480 pounds & kalahari 2.8 x 2m @ 660 pounds).

We already have a full awning and realise the virtue of a porch for short stopovers.

But which one do we buy?

We think the weekender sounds OK for our Bailey but will take advice on the issue. We see it as primarily a place to put the shoes etc to avoid the onboard clutter.

Any views on the Inaca brand?

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Whoops forgot to mention I'm speaking from the antipodies (NZ)which is why the awnings might seem a bit pricey - there's a freight costinvolved. I have just bought some gear from Towsure - the cost to send 4kg parcel measuring 630mm x 470mm x 130mm = 64 pounds!!!

That's why I have to look seriously at these awnings - it would cost several legs to import one myself.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi John, we bought a new bailey senator last year and a Inaca Kalahari porch to go with it, we studied all the various makes, but liked inaca best of all, we have no regrets, the awning is great, enough room for shoes, walking boots, my bike, and we eat in the awning in the summer too! hope this helps.

regards, Andrew & sally.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
John, I have the Inaca Sands full awning and the weekender porch which we use in the winter. I cannot fault both products, quality is excellent. However prices you have been quoted seem expensive, our local Barrons at Burtree, Darlington are currently selling the weekender for

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts