Porch awnings

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Hi All

As somebody already stated big awning gone away for hibernation,need somewhere for the soggy wellies !!!!! Any recommendations for the best porch awning,will purely be for wet,muddy gear so doesnt have to be that big, I see argos are doing one for £120, any one got one and tried it ??

Thanks

Tina.

Sep 28, 2005
Visit site
hi tina requards to the porch awning in argos 120 have a look on discountcamping .co.uk one looks very simular at 89 pound and xl one for 129 dont no wat they like i got full awning off the site very good value for money thinking of sending for one myself

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
hi tina requards to the porch awning in argos 120 have a look on discountcamping .co.uk one looks very simular at 89 pound and xl one for 129 dont no wat they like i got full awning off the site very good value for money thinking of sending for one myself
Thanks Janette will do !x

Oct 3, 2005
Visit site
Hi Tina

We also got our Senic Plus awning from hoemstead caravans, we ordered it from there because it was the only place we could find a green one to match the van. we were very impressed with there service, telephoned at them about 11.30am it arrived next day at same time, it only took 24 hours at no extra cost, in fact there was no delivery charge at all if i remember, we were well impressed! and as for the awning itself , can't fault it, actually just got back this morning from wales, it was a bit wild at times, but the awning held up well, so can highly recommend one.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts