Portable DVD player

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Can anyone advise on a portable dvd player for the car to keep the brats quiet! Is it best to go for a twin screen or single between the seats? which make? cheers for any help. Andy 1

May 4, 2005
Visit site
Andy, we put in a Plug'n Play system in our car. We bought an extra screen and mounted them on the headrests.We got the video version so we could tape their favorate programs and wired in small speekers behind their headrests so we can still listen to the radio at the front.

Hi,

We use to have the single screen Centurion. It was ok, but coz in the middle, my two had to sit pretty close together then moaned about space (or lack of). I have now upgraded to the two screen Venturer which is fab. One can watch a dvd whilst the other can choose to play one of the 25 built in games. You can also take and plug in your own playstation. Its really cool and journey's have never been so quiet!!!!

Nikki

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
A bit of advice. The Kids will be happy but that will be short lived, wait till they start arguing what film to watch, and you are back to square one. I am now at this point, my wife wants us to purchase a seperate dvd player, however I am keen on a set of metropolitan police mounted division blinkers, and a set of RAF eurofighter ear defence, Hear no evil see no evil

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts