Portable solar panels for caravans.

Sep 29, 2016
Visit site
OK,

I have put this off for a long time (way more than 6 months).

Is there as shortage in this sector for portable panels, Photonoic Universe and Sunnstore and others simply state out of of stock or unavailable.

I will never buy from either of those 2 outlets in the future, easy come easy go for you guys, no updates from either of you at any time, happy to say that this disenchanted potential customer says * yours, and will never look at your products again.

Sep 26, 2018
Visit site
Anseo said:
OK,

I have put this off for a long time (way more than 6 months).

Is there as shortage in this sector for portable panels, Photonoic Universe and Sunnstore and others simply state out of of stock or unavailable.

I will never buy from either of those 2 outlets in the future, easy come easy go for you guys, no updates from either of you at any time, happy to say that this disenchanted potential customer says * yours, and will never look at your products again.

Cutting your nose off to spite your face.... in my direct experience Photonic Universe are a first rate and very helpful supplier, there may well be several reasons that a certain panel is out of stock, the rate that the fairly exotic raw materials are used/available being one...

Sep 29, 2016
Visit site
"Cutting your nose off to spite your face...."

Hardly, if they have nothing to sell, what is the point of their web-page?

Lots of alternatives available, and availability too, why stick around with deadbeat (lost their way ) companies .

:lol:

Sep 26, 2018
Visit site
Anseo said:
"Cutting your nose off to spite your face...."

Hardly, if they have nothing to sell, what is the point of their web-page?

Lots of alternatives available, and availability too, why stick around with deadbeat (lost their way ) companies .

:lol:

Try getting hours of free advice from a slick website...

Then try PU...

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts