Potential new Woosiefest site

Jun 20, 2005
17,792
3,842
50,935
Visit site
D8_F0_E7_B2-5946-430_B-9227-694167296011.jpg

View from our front window this morning at Welltrough Hall Farm Lower Withington Cheshire. Very near to Jodrell Bank. A gemstone of a CL with 12 fully serviced hard standing pitches, 16 amp and 5 grass fsp.
Two dog showers, two toilets showers. Good hostelry, The Red Lion 5 minutes walk. Massive grass dog walk around the farm. Nearly 300 acres and it’s own fresh produce shop.
https://www.welltroughcaravansite.co.uk/
http://www.redlionlowerwithington.co.uk/
 
Jun 20, 2005
17,792
3,842
50,935
Visit site
Kevin2306 said:
That looks a nice place DD, whats the approach roads like? Might be a perfect bolthole for me during the winter.

Kevin
Loads of room . Good roads all the way from J17 M6. Very easy to position caravan with tug.I’ll post some pics of the pitches later. This one is in my special black book. So good we have booked a week in mid November.
 
Jun 20, 2005
17,792
3,842
50,935
Visit site
Not really Thingy. A CL is just 5 pitches. However the clubs don’t care if a landowner opens up a separate touring site on their land as well. The CL here is clearly designated as a CL.
Do I care? No . The whole place is wonderful :cheer:
 
Nov 16, 2015
10,908
3,203
40,935
Visit site
Dustydog said:
Not really Thingy. A CL is just 5 pitches. However the clubs don’t care if a landowner opens up a separate touring site on their land as well. The CL here is clearly designated as a CL.
Do I care? No . The whole place is wonderful :cheer:

I was thinking about coming up there when you mentioned it, but another dental appointment and hospital appointment got in the way. Looks good.
 
Jun 20, 2005
17,792
3,842
50,935
Visit site
EH52ARH said:
Dustydog said:
Not really Thingy. A CL is just 5 pitches. However the clubs don’t care if a landowner opens up a separate touring site on their land as well. The CL here is clearly designated as a CL.
Do I care? No . The whole place is wonderful :cheer:

I was thinking about coming up there when you mentioned it, but another dental appointment and hospital appointment got in the way. Looks good.
Hutch,
The dog walk is all grass. About 3 km around the farm. Not a road in site.
The bonus is the grass footpath shortcut to The Red Lion. 5 minutes.
 
Oct 12, 2013
3,037
4
0
Visit site
Dustydog said:
EH52ARH said:
Dustydog said:
Not really Thingy. A CL is just 5 pitches. However the clubs don’t care if a landowner opens up a separate touring site on their land as well. The CL here is clearly designated as a CL.
Do I care? No . The whole place is wonderful :cheer:

I was thinking about coming up there when you mentioned it, but another dental appointment and hospital appointment got in the way. Looks good.
Hutch,
The dog walk is all grass. About 3 km around the farm. Not a road in site.
The bonus is the grass footpath shortcut to The Red Lion. 5 minutes.

That last bit will twist his arm and persuade him !! :p
 
Aug 23, 2009
3,167
4
20,685
Visit site
Looks good. We've just found a great Devon hidden gem, where we are at the moment. No wifi, no phone signal, by the river oh and the directions take you over a bridge with a 25' length restriction. We'll be going out the other way after that clenching moment.
 
Jun 20, 2005
17,792
3,842
50,935
Visit site
Craigyoung said:
Dustydog said:
EH52ARH said:
Dustydog said:
Not really Thingy. A CL is just 5 pitches. However the clubs don’t care if a landowner opens up a separate touring site on their land as well. The CL here is clearly designated as a CL.
Do I care? No . The whole place is wonderful :cheer:

I was thinking about coming up there when you mentioned it, but another dental appointment and hospital appointment got in the way. Looks good.
Hutch,
The dog walk is all grass. About 3 km around the farm. Not a road in site.
The bonus is the grass footpath shortcut to The Red Lion. 5 minutes.

That last bit will twist his arm and persuade him !! :p
It takes aWoosie to know a Woosie :evil:
 

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts