Practical Caravan Contact

Oct 21, 2008
Visit site
As a subscriber to Practical Caravan magazine, several weeks ago I sent an enquiry to Practical Caravan about Practical Caravan TV via the 'Send us a Message' email, got no reply so I sent it again and again got no reply so I then sent a letter on 15 September to the Bath address and yet again have received no reply yet - is it the case that nobody at this magazine bothers to reply to subscribers enquiries sent either via the website or by letter nor even bothers to send an acknowledgement - why bother having contact info when your subscribers enquiries are completely ignored?

Damian

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Since the takeover by Future Publishing we have had no communication, bar once, and it would appear that they are simply not interested in anything.

Whether this is because they have not put anyone in charge of the various segments or have decided that it is not worth bothering I have no idea.

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Damian-Moderator said:
Since the takeover by Future Publishing we have had no communication, bar once, and it would appear that they are simply not interested in anything.

Whether this is because they have not put anyone in charge of the various segments or have decided that it is not worth bothering I have no idea.

Damian, I am more than happy for your self and Parksy to carry on as Mods, I don't know where the distain started, but I am well behind you both.
Hutch.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts