Practical Caravan Subscription 'Free Gift'!

Jan 2, 2006
Visit site
In another thread 'What would you do'I raised an issue (no pun intended)about taking out a subscription and part of the deal was a free vacuum.I did not mention that the magazine in question was Practical Caravan,however after several phone calls all of which ended with you will have it in the next few days,things have moved on.I have just rung again to be told we do not have any and do not know when we will have them,no apology and no communication from them to me.I now have choices they tell me they are:-

1/Wait (they have not had n answer from the supplier as to when they will have them.

2/Cancel and have refund.

3/Have 6 extra issues.

4/Alternative gift from a list including:-

Folding chair (no detail)

Roll up table!

Fleece with PC logo (Wow)

Torch

Book of walks to pubs.

Euro atlas

DIY Kit (no detail)

Mini maglight.

Well I am overwhelmed,what would you do,trading standards springs to mind.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Plotter,

I responded to your original thread and i would like you to know that I'm still waiting.

On a brighter? note I received in the post this morning a cheap and cheerful "26piece" toolkit. The kind you see in a

Jan 2, 2006
Visit site
It was in the issue that I had in March so what would be December given their strange way of dating copies,but the offer is different every month.

Jan 2, 2006
Visit site
Yes The vacuum has just been delivered posted yesterday from a well known caravan accessory company,amazing is it not posted one day after my post appeared on here.It must of course be pure coincidence or am I being too trusting or cynical.

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
I posted on your original thread before I read this one. If you are right and it was your posting that caused the vac to appear then Thank you cos I got mine too. Power to the People!!

Mel

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts