Silverstone 2024 F1 GP.

May 18, 2006
Visit site
We are off to Silverstone next Wednesday, staying for 5 nights so we can watch the British Grand Prix.
Anyone else on here going?

Last edited:
Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
We are off to Silverstone next Wednesday, staying for 5 nights so we can watch the British Grand Prix.
Anyone else on here going?
My granddaughter and her boyfriend went last year for the full period and enjoyed it. But tomorrow they leave for 12 nights in Turkey. but know her boyfriend will be streaming whatever he can; being a F1 nut.
Enjoy it.

Reactions: cooky1
May 18, 2006
Visit site
Will you be going on the official site? They do some partying there. There is a stage and Eddie Jordan often gives a turn.

John
We are staying on the Silverstone Golf Club which is adjacent to the circuit. I think the partying happens on one of the other campsites next to the circuit.
We arrive on the Wednesday and have a 'plot' that we set up on and can't leave the site until Monday. Very short walk into the circuit.

Reactions: Jcloughie
Jun 16, 2020
Visit site
Sounds fantastic. I last went over 20 years ago just for the qualifying day. It was the year that Silverstone nearly lost the contract to run the F1 due mainly to organisation and parking. Never seen such a traffic mess trying to get home.

I believe things are much better, but the memory remains and it puts me off. However. Camping is the way to go, enjoy.

John

Dec 27, 2022
Visit site
I used to live in the village just a bit away from Copse Corner. It was a short walk across the fields to the circuit so access was easy, all those paths are now blocked😟

• Sad

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts