Practical Caravan Subscriptions

May 12, 2019
Visit site
In my area Cumbria/Lancs border the magazines on sale dont seem to stock the Practical Caravan Magazine and I seem to have to drive 20 miles going from one shop to another to try and find one. and when I do its usually at the end of a month.
So before Christmas I subscribed to get pne on subscription.
Spent most of January looking for the January issue, could not find one until yesterday.
But unfortunately it appeared to be a February copy perhaps arrived early.
So its sods law that within a few days my subscription one will arrive and that will also be February.
Can I ask Practical Caravan if they will extend my subscription by a month.
I do think that when you suscribe they should send an acknowlegement saying "You will get Februaries copy around 30 January" (or when it arrives.

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
I used to have a subscription. The January magazine would have come In December ( before you started your subscription). The Feb one comes in Jan, the March one in Feb and so on. Worry not, it sounds like you are on track.
Mel

Mar 24, 2014
Visit site
I have recently discovered that I can get Practical Caravan online via my local Library. You input your Library card number into an App called Libby, and have access to thousands of magazines.

Reactions: Hutch
Nov 6, 2005
Visit site
I have recently discovered that I can get Practical Caravan online via my local Library. You input your Library card number into an App called Libby, and have access to thousands of magazines.
Many public libraries subscribe to many periodical magazines, which can be read in their reference section - your app is the modern tech version.

Mar 24, 2014
Visit site
Many public libraries subscribe to many periodical magazines, which can be read in their reference section - your app is the modern tech version.
It may be the modern tech version of the Library Reference Section, but it means that I don't have to trundle down to the Reference Section, nor am I constrained by their opening hours. Having recently decided not to renew my PC subscription, it's a useful benefit.

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
I have already got the February issue with PC subscription that one i have in at the moment and i continued to renew at present

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts