Pre Easter Meet Humour Test

Dec 16, 2003
Visit site
Just a little help guaidance and reassurance for all the Ladies going to Lickhill ;-)

134879806.jpg

134879802.jpg

134879804.jpg

134879803.jpg

134879801.jpg

Dec 1, 2005
Visit site
I see you are on form this morning Cris!!

1) my car is black, not blue

2) I can read a map better than my husband

3) naturally ladies have more toilets than men, we need to keep looking pretty

4) as for loo rolls, my husband uses loads, what a waste

5) will be too busy/drunk to worry about soaps

But, fair dues, nice try hunny!!

Lolly x

Dec 16, 2003
Visit site
May be you ladies can explain this one. I drove to a free pump past some ladies in cars queuing at Sainsbury's for fuel a while back.

I was in my V class which is pretty big. The fuel hoses reach around it to the filler on the far side from the pump. I got black looks and abusive remarks from two of the ladies in small hatch back style cars waiting for a pump that would be on the side of the cars fuel cap ;-(

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
I dont do that ! but then I regularly drive at work I have tried but I couldn't get it round or over !!! I think some women genuinly dont know ! or some do and they dont want to scratch thier pretty paintwork !!!! he he

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
l use which ever pump is empty and l don't watch any soaps. l also read maps quite well.

l don't know much about cars except to fill washer fluid, mark does the rest and if l get break down l call the RAC.

sharon.

Dec 1, 2005
Visit site
May be you ladies can explain this one. I drove to a free pump past some ladies in cars queuing at Sainsbury's for fuel a while back.

I was in my V class which is pretty big. The fuel hoses reach around it to the filler on the far side from the pump. I got black looks and abusive remarks from two of the ladies in small hatch back style cars waiting for a pump that would be on the side of the cars fuel cap ;-(
I don't reach the hose round 'cos I don't want to get dirty! (only joking)

Our local petrol station fills up for you - last of a dying breed!

Lolly x

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site

cris

Could I have the address of the Sainsburys you wnet to, if they are giving away free fuel, I'd like some.

Lisa

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts