prejudice

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
So I own a 4X4. It's no good any one coplaining, it's what I want and it's what I have. Does it matter? I hate drivers who don't know how to use fog lights (only in fog/poor visibility WITHOUT headlamps), but there will always be the drivers who use them all the time. Drivers with silly number plates. Why have one with for example the prefix 'JAG' on a Jaguar? don't you know what make it is? But they pay for it, so it's up to them, and apart from the illegal ones with fixing bolts in wrong places, wrong spacing etc does it matter? Drivers who take up 2 parking spaces for one car, usually women, they really should stick to little cars. I could go on and on. At the end of the day you can't change things, so say to yourself "It really doesn't matter" and as my kids say, chill out, take a chill pill etc.

Damian

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Pete, as long as you are happy with your vehicle, there is no problem. Thats what makes life as interesting as it is, individuals likes and dislikes, when it comes down to basics, it is no one elses place to comment on the type or make of anyone elses chosen mode of transport.

If peole dont like a certain make or model,,simple,,dont buy one, but then dont moan at people who do like and buy them.

I drive what I want to drive, and dont give give a second thought as to what other people may or may not like about MY transport.

Life would be so miserable if we all drove Volvo V70's, and towed exactly the same kind of caravan.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Goodness, where did all that come from? Chill out man! Anyone would think you are bothered about what other people think of what you drive. As you say, you have loads of dislikes too, if we liked everything then life would be boring. There are lots of people out there who don't like windbreaks, dogs, children, barbecues, the list goes on. Do what makes you happy.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts