Preloved caravan awnings

Aug 25, 2019
Visit site
Hi,

Has anyone had any experience buying from prelovedcaravanawnings.co.uk?

There is an awning that I'm considering buying but having not seen the awning I'm abit apprehensive.

Description of it sounds spot on, they're located in Birmingham which is too far to inspect and collect.

Cheers.

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Did a deal with them only last week. The chap there is called Mark and he is really friendly and professional. We did a part exchange of a large porch awning ( now too big for our current 2 berth) for a poled full awning. We took it there ourselves as we are not too far away ( and then had a very nice Carvery lunch at The Swan pub nearby).
Generally you get the answer machine if you ring as they are in the process of moving premises but Mark rang back the same day. Communication was great.
Yes, I might have got more if I had sold my porch awning privately but tbh, I couldn’t be bothered with the faff. The poled awning we exchanged for is exactly as described. We were very pleased with it all and would happily use them again.
Mel

Jan 19, 2002
Visit site
No experience with this company but worth looking at big suppliers like Towsure who have good discounts for example on Sunncamp air awnings- i have just researched and even Amazon had some new previous years models on sale. To be clear I have no connection with Towsure so this isn’t advertising just advice from the www!

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Not dealt with this company preferred to check a awning out before buying so I normally go Yorkshire Caravans they display them

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts