Proof that I'm thoughtful

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Last Saturday afternoon, I was sitting on my deck; drinking lager and watching my wife mow the lawn.

Doris from next door was so upset at this that she came over and shouted "You lazy! #&!@#^!#^ ! Sitting there drinking lager while your poor wife pushes that ancient lawn mower around! Get up off your backside and give her a break!"

I thought "Goodness! ... Women!" and I took a swig from my bottle of Carlsberg Export, wiped the cold foam from my lips, lifted my darkened Rayban shades, stared directly at this nosey neighbour, and told her in no uncertain terms " bu**er off and mind your own business. My wife has green fingers, and she really enjoys gardening". After a few days I felt really bad, so I went out and bought her a ride-on mower to show my sensitive side. I am so proud of the deal I got. I am also proud that my wife can now sit down while mowing the lawn. Yes all you blokes out there , after all we should take good care of our wives ... that way maybe they will take good care of us .

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts