Protect your vans exterior

Apr 24, 2020
Visit site
You can purchase a product which is a ceramic glaze for the exterior of your van with an upholstery protector a dealer will happily charge you many hundreds of pounds .I did not go down that route instead I purchased the two stage glaze and upholstery protector from eBay for about £20 and spent two days applying it myself.A saving of about £700.:I'm aware I have no guarantee but my van is protected

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hello stewi,

I do hope you have got a real bargain, but I'm always wary about ebay bought products of this type, Unfortunately there are far too many counterfeit and substandard products openly on sale.

With products like the protector, it would be wise to only obtain it from a reputable supplier.

Good luck

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Many items sold on EBay actually come from established businesses with a good reputation. Some will also sell directly from their websites too. It’s similar when buying from the Amazon Marketplace too. Telling if you have a counterfeit product can be difficult in the best of circumstances when buying online, but I have found both EBay and Amazon excellent if there are queries and return/refunds required, as long as you stick to the processes.

Reactions: stewi

TRENDING THREADS