Psycodlyn Farm Caravan Site, Abergavenny

Oct 21, 2008
Visit site
Hello all,
Just want to let everyone know of this site, Lovely clean, good vaue (even with 2 bank holidays dates in there) and quiet. We've just come back from a 10 night stay and loved every minute. Only little issue is the steep driveway, best to turn left when leaving and turn in the wide layby just up the road if you need to go back towards Abergavenny.
Facilities are clean and well looked after, safe for the children and plenty of friendly seasoners.
My ultimate like was that the Farm has 7 Ewe's and they were giving birth during the time we were there, brilliant and lovely to watch them just before sunset gamboling around.
Being in UK means we too had all the different weather combinations, we wre sunbathing and buying sun cream and aftersun one day then climbing mountains with 3 foot snow drifts another......only in UK.
We will certainly be going back.

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
Never stayed on the site, as I live only 10 miles from there! The surrounding area is lovely though, so I too would recommend it for holiday. Although I do admit to being a little bit biased!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts